Monday 23 July 2012

Coincidences

 I first heard this track in Agoria's mix for Balance Series. Noticeable! I found it, I've been listening to it over and over again. And then I found out it comes from an old Greek band... I am from Greece, I'm proud and I love everything Greek

Coincidences: what life is all about.
Small pieces of one and the same thing coming to us in parts to form our lives. The right person at the right place in the right moment..sounds complicated but it happens all the time.
Random things, random people, random places in random moments bound together they build what we are.
Some call it luck, some call it fate, some don't even care.
Whatever it is, life is beautiful and interesting and unpredictable.
They say world is a cruel place, the system strikes us down every day... I know, I realise it more and more! But small things like this make me smile, they make me see some positive vibe and make me believe that something somewhere over the universe goes right. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment